Original buildings from the frontier villages of North Dakota have been moved to this site and filled with antiques and artifacts that bring the world of the prairie pioneers to life. The Frontier Village site features:
- Displays showcasing antiques
- Louis L'Amour writer's shack dedicated to this beloved western author
- Northern Pacific Railroad Depot, the first railroad depot in Jamestown (1880). It was in use until 1965, when it was moved to the Frontier Village
- Gift shops featuring North Dakota products and handmade goods from local artisans
- Stagecoach and pony rides Thursday-Monday*
Summer 2020 (due to Covid 19) June 1st to September 30th 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Stage Coach Rides may not be available due to social distancing safe practices.
Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day 8:00 AM through 8:00 PM
September (after Labor Day) to October 1st, 10:00 AM through 6:00 PM
Free will donation (Stagecoach and pony rides are $5 per person)
The gates are next to the Visitor's Information Center located at 404 17th ST SE, Jamestown, ND.