Spiritwood lake is a hidden haven about 15 miles northeast of Jamestown. It features great fishing, recreation, camping, and conveniences such as Spiritwood Resort.
- Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, and Pike
- Camping available
- Access GIS lake contour maps (search "Spiritwood Lake")
From Jamestown, follow Highway 20 north until you reach 24th St (about 10 miles north of town). Turn right onto 24th St. In about 5 miles, you'll have three different options to turn:
- Turn left onto 90th Ave for the Sandy Beach Campground area
- Turn left onto Spirit Inn Road for Spiritwood Resort and Campground area
- Turn left onto 91st Ave for additional access