Journey through the history and the significance of the bison (American buffalo) with the interpretive panels, artifacts and original artwork on display. The highlight of their exhibits is the herd of live bison that roam the land next to the museum. This herd includes a rare white buffalo, Dakota Miracle.
The Prairie Winds Gift Shop, located in the museum, highlights locally-made and buffalo-themed souvenirs. No admission fee is necessary to go into the gift shop.
- Summer (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM everyday
- Rest of Year (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
- Weekdays 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- $8 for adults
- $6 for seniors or AAA members
- $6 for kids (6-14)
- FREE kids 5 and under
- Group rates available (contact the museum)
1-800-801-1511 or 701-252-8648