Journey through the history and the significance of the bison (American buffalo) with the interpretive panels, artifacts and original artwork on display. The highlight of their exhibits is the herd of live bison that roam the land next to the museum. This herd was once home to the rare white buffalo, White Cloud (passed 2016) and her son Dakota Miracle (passed 2019).
The Prairie Winds Gift Shop, located in the museum, highlights locally-made and buffalo-themed souvenirs. No admission fee is necessary to go into the gift shop.
- SUMMER 2020 (Due to CoVid 19): June 1st - Labor Day Weekend
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM everyday
- Please call ahead to arrange a tour time 701-252-8648
- Summer (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend)
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM everyday
- Rest of Year (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
- Weekdays 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- $8 for adults
- $6 for seniors or AAA members
- $6 for kids (6-14)
- FREE kids 5 and under
- Group rates available (contact the museum)
1-800-801-1511 or 701-252-8648