Pipestem Dam & Lake is 4,200 acres of public lands and water offering fishing, hunting, camping, and other great outdoor recreation opportunities. The lake itself offers 14.5 miles of shoreline.
- 840 acres of water
- Yellow Perch, Northern Pike and Walleye stocked by North Dakota Game and Fish
- Check out our fishing page for information about the other 20 lakes nearby, fishing reports, and more.
- Parkhurst is a primitive camping area that features boat docks and ramps, picnic sites, shelters, vault toilets and a dump station
- Lakeside Marina and Pelican Point Landing offer full hookups and other amenities within a few miles.
- 6 parking pads designed for horse trailers (Parkhurst)
- Corrals and tethers
- 5 mile trail on the north side of the lake (west of Parkhurst campground)
Pipestem Creek Trail
- Challenging unpaved trail on the southeast side of the dam
- 3 miles around the outer perimeter
- 8 miles for full trail
North Ridge Trail
- 5 mile hiking and biking trail on the northeast side of the lake
- upaved and challenging
- Several more trails are available within a few miles
The Jamestown Reservoir and Marina is just a few miles away to the east. Jamestown is a few miles to to south and offers places to shop in case you forgot something and fun things to do and things to see if the fish aren't biting that day.