There is plenty to do outside in and around Jamestown, North Dakota!
Full hook-ups or primitive; by the lake or right in town; you'll find you favorite place to unwide near all the amenities you need.
- Jamestown Reservoir (the largest and most developed area lake, located on the north edge of town)
- Pipestem Dam & Lake (developed and a little further north of town)
- Spiritwood Lake (developed and 15 miles northeast of Jamestown)
- 18 other off-the-beaten-path stocked lakes
Most of these beautiful trails still surprise the locals. From a challenging 8-mile trail that served as the location of the #1 rated XTERRA America Tour race in 2012, to a 1-mile easy paved trail along the lake, you'll find your new favorite trail nearby.
Public lands available
Two 18-hole courses
- Playgrounds, picnic equipment, open areas and more
- Most of the parks also offer easy trails
This week-long pioneer life experience will disconnect you from today's busy world.
The fun doesn't stop when the temperatures drop!